Thousands of skilled workers gain entry to Canada each year. All kinds of occupations make immigration possible for those who want to stay in Canada permanently. You can apply directly while you are still in your home country, if you have specific skills that are currently in high demand.
You can apply directly while you are still in your home country, if you have specific skills that are currently in high demand.
You can also arrive as a Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) or you can gain work experience after you are finished studying here in Canada. There are several options, so it is vital you have professional advice and guidance along the way. AIS Consultants will make sure your applications or appeals proceed cost-effectively and as quickly as possible. We are here to help you enter Canada and achieve those immigration goals.
– Age: Upto 29 Years (For Max Score)
– Education: 17/18 Years
– English Proficiency: Advance Level
– Direct Permanent Residency
– Free Education for Children
– Free Medical for the Children
– Higher Employment and Business Opportunities
The consultation service for Canadian Express Entry will answer the following questions for you.
• Eligibility Assessment, plus strict Legal Merit Test.
• Estimation of governmental Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score.
• Estimation of rank compared to other applicants
Identification of problem areas or potential issues especially any gaps in evidence
• Strategize to increase CRS score and improve prospects
• Determine probability of obtaining ITA based on assessed CRS Score
• Ensure the necessary supporting documentation is collected before application
• Examine in-demand occupations for Express Entry system
• How to find a job in Canada
• Securing a Provincial Nomination or LMIA validated job offer
• Time for processing after ITA issued
• Employment verification advice about checks by the CIC officers
• Quotas for Express Entry in 2018 and later years
• Avoid the most common reasons for refusals – 52% of Applications are refused
• Frequent misconceptions about Express Entry
• Review alternative immigrant and non-immigrant programs as required
• Once you have received your ITA your initial submission can be reviewed
• Your electronic permanent residence application can be prepared